Saturday, December 26, 2009

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

This was by far the best Christmas I've ever had. Caroline was in a great mood all day long. She's such a good sport! Jason got me a FLIP camcorder, so I was able to capture a few moments from Christmas morning. Jacob got a new phone, so he was super excited. Caroline just enjoyed playing with the boxes and trying to figure out what the fuss was all about. More than all the material things, I just feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. God has blessed us beyond measure this year, and I know that He will continue to do so in years to come.




On another note, I plan to blog more often now. I was so blessed at the response to the last post (my testimony). I hope and pray that it reminded someone of the wonderful God we serve. I am still working on responding to everyone. It's funny because I go to a blog..read a little bit...end up clicking on a link to someone else's blog...then, before I know it, it's 3:00 in the morning, and I can't for the life of me remember whose page I was on to begin with!!! I have been a "creeper" for a LONG time. I could just sit forever and read everyone else's life stories. I find it all so interesting. So, my New Year's resolution is to post at least a few times a week...we'll see how that goes!!!

5 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Elizabeth,

What a joy to watch your videos. What a sweetheart your little girl is and your son, oh my he was so excited with his gift.

It's a pleasure to stop in and see such beautiful people and I am one of those people who truly was touched very deeply by your testimony.

Praise God for what He has done in your life and what He is continuing to do.

I look forward to more of your posting.

Blessings & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Andrea said...

Beautiful Christmas memories in the making.
Blessings and hugs,
andrea

Rose said...

Awwww, the kids are so adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Welcome to the world of bloggers!

Have a blessed day!

Rose

Jackie said...

Hey Elizabeth!

Such a joy to watch your Christmas video!!! Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I look forward to visiting you often!

Oh, I can totally relate to blog surfing - I can't even count the times I surfed and jumped all over the blogosphere and have no clue where I started! LOL!

Sweet Blessings!
Jackie

Leslee said...

Oh my, your children are darling!

I send you nothing but blessigs for 2010! You have come such a long way :-)

P.S. I can totally lose track of time reading blogs too!