Sunday, September 21, 2008

8 Weeks and 4 Days



We are moving along quite nicely!! Jason and I went to the doctor on Thursday for our first sonogram. (I haven't quite figured out how to post good pics yet!) It was amazing to hear the baby's heartbeat. I don't go back to the doctor for another month. I've been feeling fine lately. I have figured out that if I eat SOMETHING every hour, I'm fine. More than anything, I'm just REALLY REALLY TIRED. I'm sure all of this will pass once we get through the first trimester. My official due date is April 29th. Jason and I figured out that we will (hopefully) find out the sex of the baby right before Christmas. What a wonderful Christmas present!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm so happy for you! Just so you know, I am now convinced you are His favorite! What He's done for you and your family makes me believe in miracles! =) love ya!

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT miss that tired feeling-it feels like all the energy is sucked right out of you & like gravity is pushing you down, trying to force you to just stay still! But oh my goodness, I miss everything else about being pregnant-I'm so jealous...enjoy it!!!

Cheryl said...

I totally agree with Jamie AND Amy!! =) I am so happy I got to see that little baby! I still remember getting my first sonogram pics and hearing the heartbeat....both were the most wonderful things in the world!! =) Still prayin for ya! Keep eating and keep HYDRATED!! =)